POKEMON GO! ERROR FIX
1.TRY TO RESET APP PREFERENCES
First what you have to do is just go to Setting > Apps > Under downloaded section, you may see 3 three dots at the top right corner,simply click on it and choose reset app preferences.
Reebot it then.
2.TRY TO CLEAR CACHE AND DATA
Go to Setting > Apps > Downloaded > Pokemon Go > Click on it and then tap on Force Stop.
Try to clear cache and clear data too and then reboot it.Done!
3.TRY TO UPDATE POKEMON GO!
You can also try to update pokemon go, may it works in some cases.
Simply go to Play Store > My Apps & Games > Under Update Section > Tap On Pokemon Go And Then Try To Update It.
4.TRY TO DO FACTORY RESET
Go To Setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset your Phone.
- Turn your phone off.
- Press and hold the Volume up button and the Power button at the same time until the device turns on.
- Press the Volume down button to select “Recovery mode.” If you need to navigate to the “Recovery mode” option, use the Volume up button to move the arrow and the Volume down button to select it.
- While holding down the Power button, press the Volume up button and release it.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to “wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to select it.
- Scroll down to “Yes – erase all user data” and press the Power button to select it.
Your all phone data will erase and starts with your default factory setting.
Note: If your phone becomes unresponsive at any point during these steps, you can restart it by holding down the Power button for several seconds. If that doesn’t work, try taking the battery out and putting it back in and starting the steps again.
Caution!:Try to do at your own risk